Friday

Enchanted Forest Photography

My name is Sheri Kendrick and I'm a photographer specializing in people photography.

My philosophy is pretty simple ...  As an artist and a parent, I know how precious my photographs are to me. My goal is to provide you with a slice of photography magic that you, too, will hold dear.

I love images that are soulful and creative and that evoke emotion. My hope is that my photography will move people, and stir something inside. 

I look for moments that are meaningful when I am photographing my own family and I look for those moments when I am photographing yours. It may be a big belly laugh; it may be a moment of quiet discovery; it may be that second right before or after a kiss that brings perfect clarity to your world. 

Sheri Kendrick, owner of Enchanted Forest Photography, will be taking family and candid photos in Sunken Gardens from 10-11am and 12-1pm during the Mother Love Family Fitness Festival.  She will give you information about how to retrieve your pictures online for ordering.  Sheri will also have a table at the expo with more information about her studio and photo shoots.

0 comments: